- MLINE at the command prompt
- Enter J to choose justification - Zero seems most appropriate: centers the path taken between the lines drawn.
- Default scale is 1, which is 1:1 with the current drawing units. Set this to be the width of your control channel.
- Start tracing a path point by point.
- When finished hit ESC.
- EXPLODE the MLINE you've just drawn
- Use PEDIT to Join all the resultant line segments
(defun c:m2p (/ vlst ovar ent ss elast) (setq vlst '("CMDECHO" "PEDITACCEPT") ovar (mapcar 'getvar vlst)) (if (and (setq ent (car (entsel "\nSelect Multi-Line..."))) (eq "MLINE" (cdadr (entget ent)))) (progn (mapcar 'setvar vlst '(0 1)) (command "_explode" ent) (setq ss (ssadd)) (mapcar '(lambda (x) (ssadd x ss)) (Ent_List_to_End ent)) (setq elast (entlast)) (command "_pedit" "_M" ent ss elast "" "_J" "" "")) (princ "\n No Multi-Line Selected ")) (mapcar 'setvar vlst ovar) (princ)) (defun Ent_List_to_End(ent / a) (reverse (if(setq a(entnext ent)) (cons ent(Ent_List_to_End a)))))